Sex. Love. Spirit.
Dr. Dorree Lynn is a nationally known celebrity psychotherapist, sex-pert, author, lecturer and media personality. She has helped thousands of men and women achieve intimacy, vitality and the best sex of their lives no matter what their age. Dr. Dorree offers solutions to a myriad of sex issues that are more common than you may know. World traveled, Dr. Dorree Lynn has recently chosen “historic and hip” Charleston as her home.
She was the media sex-pert for AARP and the founder of the Fifty & Furthermore e-zine. As a psychologist, she was the respected ear to power-brokers in government, media, corporate America, and the arts.
Dr. Dorree has been an international speaker, consultant, the host of multiple radio programs, and a regular media expert for the American Psychological Association (APA).
You can read her mission statement for more about her beliefs. You can find in-depth snippets of her ever-evolving integrative outreach through her articles, books, media and her contributions to other’s works. Her down to earth, pragmatic and process approach is often peppered with humor and salted with wisdom. Dr. Dorree knows life from the inside out. She has is here to serve you as you too may stumble and thrive along your own life path. Watch for her upcoming on-line seminars. Listen to her talk and tips on the radio. (Times and local stations to be announced). On the contact page, you can make an appointment or connect with her for speaking and media.
Recent Blog Posts
- If You Feel Sexy, You Are Sexy - Welcome to the wonderful, sometimes confusing, and always exciting world of sex. Those of us who are long past being kids have one set of issues. Elders tend to fall into two camps. Either you inwardly smile knowing that Grown-Up sex, like fine wine, just gets better and better with age, or you shrug your… Read More
- MINDFUL MATTERS - All You Want to Ask About Sex, But Didn’t Know Whom to Ask. May 23, 2019 Hosted by Dr. Dorree Lynn [itunes] [Bookmark Episode] Dr Judith Logue Dr. Judith Logue Episode Description Dr. Dorree Will take time sharing her life and why she has chosen to do this show. She is an independent thinker who… Read More
- TOUCH ADDS LONGER LIFE - Oxytocin, also known as the “love drug”, calms your nervous system and boosts positive emotions. Here’s how a good hug resulting in oxytocin flow affects you: It lowers your blood pressure, especially helpful if you’re feeling anxious. It lowers your cortisol (the stress hormone), enabling a higher quality of sleep #drdorree.com It lowers blood pressure,… Read More
- A FEELING IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR SELF EXPLORATION - One major goal of psychotherapy is learning to take control of one’s feelings and actions. An uncomfortable feeling is not an assault. It is a call for self exploration an opportunity for personal dialogue, not blame. Times may be changing. For many woman, so is an increase of victimhood and irresponsibility. Joe, Don’t apologize. Change… Read More
- WOMEN STOP ABUSING MEN: LUCY VS. JOE - Biden Says He’s ‘Never’ Acted Inappropriately After Unwanted Kiss Allegation During his many years in public life, “not once ― never ― did I believe I acted inappropriately,” he said. What’s wrong with this picture? Pro Biden, Anti Biden, I don’t care. I care about women who don’t use their power appropriately and those men… Read More
What Makes Dr. Dorree Unique?
How Can She Help You?
Dr. Dorree has years of experience helping thousands of people with issues similar to yours: Depression, Anxiety, Family Discord, Divorce, Illness, Caregiving, Sleep Difficulties, Eating and Weight Issues, Loneliness, Financial Concerns. Sandwich Generation, Career Confusion, and Life Transitions at all stages and ages. No issue is too small or too overwhelming to be addressed.
Specific areas of expertise include:
Caregiving, Relationships, Sexuality, Spirituality and S-Aging with Zest.
Dr. Dorree matches solutions to your unique situation. Once your immediate life situation is addressed, should you choose, Dr. Dorree is committed to using Integrative Healing Modalities to make your life continually better.
Her primary approach is positive, preventative, process oriented and pragmatic. You are her collaborator in your own well-being.
This site provides information designed to help users of this site. However, we do not independently verify any of the information contained on this site, and we do not recommend or endorse any product, service, individual or firm. No information or materials on this site are intended to constitute psychological, legal, medical, financial or other professional advice. We recommend you consult a professional in one of these areas if you want assurance that any of this information, as well as your interpretation of it, is accurate and appropriate to your particular situation.